February 8, 2013
February has been great! We are loving all the new things we’ve shared together this month and looking forward to even more! Especially good ole Valentines day!
Here are a few of our Feburary Loves:
• Tiny Chocolate Donuts- For some reason I (April) have gotten in the habit of eating these cute little things with my coffee at breakfast time. They are VERY addicting. The bad thing about liking these is so do our kiddos! The two year old straight up stole the last one off my plate this morning!!!
• King Cake- LOVE some king cake! My (April) favorite is cream cheese! So far I’ve had praline and blueberry cream…. I will have some cream cheese king cake from C’est La Vie Bakery.
• New Lighting Equipment– We were really pumped to invest in some new lighting equipement this month. We have some amazing engagement shoots coming up that we wanted to get creative with!
• Getting To See Oak Alley Plantation– WOW! If you haven’t visited this place in Vacherie, LA you have to check it out! We got to stay at the beautiful Rene House and enjoy the beautiful Victorian room with a Jacuzzi. We are crossing our fingers and hoping to shoot a wedding there soon!
• Eating Our First Crawfish Of The Year- YUMMY! As we were heading to Oak Alley we had the bright idea to fill up on crawfish for dinner! BEST idea ever! We can’t get enough of that stuff! Check out this place if you’re ever in Slidell!
We hope you have enjoyed our favorite things from this month! Let us know what you’re lovin’ this month, we love to check out new things! Be sure to tune in next month to see what we’ve been up to!